On October 20, Astana hosted the first International Investment Forum FIABCI Central Asia. The motto of the forum is “Strategies. Investments. Technologies” and it was these topics that were revealed during the sessions and business discussions.
At the beginning of the Forum, the grand opening of the new chapter – FIABCI Central Asia – took place. The ribbon cutting ceremony was attended by Narek Arakelyan, Secretary General of FIABCI, Kabdol Bauyrzhan Zhalulu – Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Construction and Housing and Communal Services of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Aliya Serikpaeva – Head of the FIABCI Central Asia Office, Director of Kazakhstan Network
The Forum was also attended by guests from other countries. Among them are Sergio Grazioli – Member of the Board of FIABCI Italy, Felice Tufano – Director and Founder of Tufano Capital, Vice President of the World Committee for Marketing and Networking of FIABCI International, Vice President of FIABCI Spain, Alisa Bankovskaya, CEO SYNCHRO SPACE Innovation Hub for cities (Ukraine), Viktor Zaboenko, Managing Partner of EverPoint, ex-Director of Sales of Saga Development (Ukraine), Hussein Teper – Development Director of Koch Construction (Uzbekistan).
The main purpose of the Forums and business meetings held by our company is to create long-term and mutually beneficial deals, agreements and establish contacts. In this regard, we are especially pleased to announce that a memorandum of cooperation has been signed between the Swiss International School of Business and Kazakhstan REAL Estate Business School. This opens up new opportunities for market professionals to grow and develop in their industry.
After the completion of the official part of the Forum, the Central Asia Property Awards 2022 ceremony was held. The winners in their FIABCI nominations were:
- Redevelopment of the year – Qamqor City shopping centre (city of Astana)
- Hotel real estate: Farovon Hotel Complex (Davlatov Industries, city of Khiva, Uzbekistan)
- Industrial real estate – Rainbow Logistics 2 (Universal Build-To-Suit warehouse for food and non-food products in the city of Astana»)
- Office real estate – Capital Tower Business Centre (Property Management Group, city of Almaty)
- The best architectural and construction project – Piramit Residence & Office & Mall (Koç Construction, city of Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
Winners in these nominations have the opportunity to participate in the international stage of the FIABCI Prixd’Excellence Competition. In addition, special nominations were also provided, in which the winners were:
- The best management company is Property Management Group (Moscow). Astana, city of Almaty)
- Consultant of the Year (company) – Retail Space Global (Almaty, Nur-Sultan, Aktau, Karaganda, Shymkent, Bishkek, Tashkent)
- Broker of the Year (person) – Salitova Zhuldyz (arenda.kz)
- Broker of the Year (company) – Lynks Property Management
- Manager of the Year – Murat Saurambayev (Property Management Group)
- Coworking of the Year: the best agile space – SmArt.Point (city of Almaty)
- Coworking of the Year: Design and Design – Jas Coworking (Moscow). Almaty)
- The best large shopping centre is Mega Silkway (Moscow). Astana)
- The best small shopping centre is MOSKVA Metropolitan (Moscow). Almaty)
At the event, there was an atmosphere of unity and benefit from the common cause. Participants were once again convinced that networking is extremely important and necessary for the community of real estate professionals.